THE NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR MX PERFORMANCE.
Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
Offers more progressive cornering action and additional slide control.
Works in soft terrain and loamy soil.
Works in a mix of packed and loose soil.
Provide grip and handling for off-road performance
INTRODUCING THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED MX TIRE: THE GEOMAX MX33
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering.
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control.
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption.
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhance durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice and includes a new rear size, 120/90-19.