|Front tire with directional arrow layout of blocks||Optimized contact with the ground
Maximum traction and precision in cornering
|Rear tire with V layout of blocks||Stability in traction and on braking|
|Double-layer compound||Maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses
Reliability of performance lap after lap during races
IDEAL FOR SOFT AND INTERMEDIATE TERRAIN
Available in standard, minicross sizes and special Mud version.
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation. Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground
- V-shaped block layout to optimize stability on braking and grip on bends
- Front tire with optimized lateral blocks to ensure precision in the trajectory set
- Reliability of performance even in extreme racing conditions
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions