The Geomax® MX52 excels in intermediate-to-hard-terrain conditions thanks to its many innovative elements. A directional-tread front tire offers great traction and steering feel, and the rear tire features block-in-a-block technology. allowing a wider range of applications and even more hard-terrain range.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross
and Motocross racing.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain from new block-within-a-block Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT).
- Block-in-a-block rear knob design offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced handling and improved knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Front knob design, construction and pattern are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great tire, strong carcass, excellent tread pattern, amazing all around tire. Handles everything and does what I need it to do. Paired with a heavy duty tube and the matching rear tire makes for a great handling bike.