The Geomax® MX52 excels in intermediate-to-hard-terrain conditions thanks to its many innovative elements. A directional-tread front tire offers great traction and steering feel, and the rear tire features block-in-a-block technology. allowing a wider range of applications and even more hard-terrain range.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross
and Motocross racing.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain from new block-within-a-block Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT).
- Block-in-a-block rear knob design offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced handling and improved knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Front knob design, construction and pattern are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product and service
Picked up a pair for my son’s crf100. Excellent tire at an awesome price. Had them in two days. Thanks MX tire!!!!
Great tires and excellent price. Fast shipping as well.
Great tire, strong carcass, excellent tread pattern, amazing all around tire. Handles everything and does what I need it to do. Paired with a heavy duty tube and the matching rear tire makes for a great handling bike.