Off-road vintage racing enthusiasts might recall the Dunlop K990, the tire of choice for many racers in the early 1990s. The K990 offered cutting edge performance back in the day, and is being reintroduced to offer today's vintage riders an authentic choice in tires.
- Vintage: Over 100 years of product performance.
- Off-Road: Provide grip and handling for off-road performance.
- Classic pattern; modern construction.
- Modeled after the early 90's Off-Road racing pattern.
- Imported to meet the needs of the vintage market.
- Ideal for small-bore vintage bikes of 100 / 125cc classes.
- Load / speed index: 54M.
- Recommended rim (inches): 1.85.
- Overall diameter (inches): 25.75.
- Overall width (inches): 4.17.
- Full tread depth (inches): 17/32.