- MIPS MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM - maps is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL - a proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package
- MAGNAFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEK PADS - Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads fist before removing the helmet following an impact
- X-STATIC XT2 SILVER LINER - a leader in Antimicrobial fabric technology, x-static material is clinically-proven to provide bacteria and odor protection throughout the life of the liner
- VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION - using precise port placement and internal Channeling, Bell has created a natural engine that circulates air from front ports, over the riders head, exiting out rear ports.