The A-5 S Youth Body Armour offers improved structural strength while its grid structure and air channeling allows for optimized airflow as well as performance flex, ergonomics and weight saving. Its performance polymer plates are CE certified and feature an innovative grid technology for superior impact resistance for all types of off-road riding.
• Plate design incorporates innovative integrated grid structure which, during an impact, absorbs and dissipates the energy forces across its cellular structure. Shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• All panel shells (back, front, elbows and shoulder) are constructed from an injected polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Plates are ergonomically contoured to follow the natural curvature of the body and feature air channeling to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
• Front chest protector CE certified against EN 1621_3 : 2018 Level 2.
• Back protector CE certified against EN 1621_2 : 2014 Level 1.
• Shoulder protector CE certified against EN 1621_1:2012 Level 1.
• Protector shells are ergonomically optimized for youth and smaller framed riders. Highly protective, lightweight and easy-to-use kids/youth body armor designed to incorporate Alpinestars new Youth Neck Support.
• Wide lateral protective structure for secure fitting of jacket.
• Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and personalized, close-to-the-body fit.
• Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times.
• Back removable section to accommodate Alpinestars’ new Neck Support.
• Adjustable shoulder straps for close, customizable fit.